Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Imagine a finished scarf!

This is a scarf that I started all over again - not just twice but three times. At first I didn't get section two right. At the second time I was still not pleased with the picot edge and decided to leave it to some more patient knitters. But you know what they say - third time's a charm. I was finally happy with this so I absolutely didn't want to cast it off when I realised I had something wrong with every yo row. But finally I was able to finish and wear this and oh boy that I like the result! Green is not usually my color and I almost never buy any green yarns for myself. This time I just couldn't resist this new beautiful Finnish merino yarn called Tuulen Tytär (100 g = 500 m / 547 yards). This shade of green looks quite nice near to my Finnish neon white face.



Yarn: Tuulen Tytär by Knitlob's Lair
Needles: 4.00 mm
1 skein

So thank you both Joji and Tuulia, I will knit more of Joji's patterns and buy more of yarn from Knitlob's Lair!

1 comment: