Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Caps again..

A friend of mine asked me to knit a simple brown cap for her husband. I chose Seaman's cap.


Pattern: Seaman's Cap
Yarn: Kauhavan Kangas-Aitta Oy Panda, brown (8259-1)
Needles: 4 mm DPN
Size: M
almost 4 skeins


I wanted this to be very warm so I knitted with double yarn. Now there's just one problem: my husband doesn't want me to send it away!


During these last two weeks I've got two amazing books: Neulekirja by Ilona Korhonen & Jenni Österman and Midwest modern knits by Rowan by Amy Butler. I'm going yarn shopping to Tallinn next month with my knitting club ladies and can't think of a bag big enough to take with me.

Yesterday was a Beautiful Day for me and my husband. We went to see the great U2 at Olympic Stadium of Helsinki. 


1 comment:

  1. Hieno pipo. Voi vitsit, olisipa täällä päin neulekerho tai jotain neulekokoontumisia ja pääsisimpä minäkin Tallinnaan lankaostoksille!

    ReplyDelete