Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Booooring.

Thanks for the comments concerning our son's new orange cap! I LOVE orange too but am unfortunately going to tell about some grey stuff now. My sister asked for a cap and mittens in that color and I chose last year's new yarn Novita Tempo.

 

 

Patterns: Kati cap and mittens, basic ribbing and moss stitches
Yarn: Novita Tempo, grey (070)
Needles: 5 mm DPN


She wanted simple accessories and that's what she got. Those mittens seem very odd but they fitted perfectly. But at next time I'm going to learn how to knit a better thumb.


I liked the yarn and have bought some yellow skeins of it for my cap and scarf. Grey is just not my color and it was quite boring knitting these. Unfortunately my sister has asked to me knit two (!) grey scarves for her..!


2 comments:

  1. Kauniin elävän näköistä neulepintaa! Monesti yksinkertaisimmat neuleet ovat ne joille tulee eniten käyttöä.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej, såg att du talar svenska och chansar på att du även läser svenska!

    Tycker att du gör väldigt fina saker, den gråa mössan till din syster hade jag gärna tackat ja till också! (Jag är en av de där som helst har svart, grått och kanske eventuellt något mörkt turkost :-D)

    Ha det gott, hälsar Blenda

    ReplyDelete